We're seeking a Neuro Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients who are suffering with diseases or disorders of the nervous system, including brain and spinal cord injuries, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and multiple sclerosis.
With Jackson, you'll experience an incredibly supportive team where Travel Nurses have been experiencing awesome adventures in patient care since 2006.
JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 2+ years of experience with at least one year of NEURO experience.
- NIHSS may be required.
- Current BLS required (job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
- Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.