Philadelphia, PA, 19153, US
NOTE: This is a remote position. Candidate must be local to either Philadelphia or Baltimore to be considered.
Responsible for delivering and facilitating training and management development programs and materials, as well as providing consultation to field management related to or involving the areas of restaurant performance, brand procedures, policies, initiatives, leadership and management development in order to drive operational execution, sales profitability and guest service performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Consults and collaborates with operations leaders on training, development, and learning programs and workshops; gathers information for consulting and influencing operational performance; provides insights and recommendations to increase operations, restaurant management and employee capabilities.
- Creates, develops and conducts training classes and ensures successful implementation of training content and other initiatives. Provides feedback on program design and development based on actual experience using materials, knowledge of business objectives, and participant understanding. Adapts actual training delivery and implementation to meet individual needs as determined within scope of authority.
- Monitors program effectiveness on an ongoing basis and keeps Training and Development Manager apprised of status. Provides input in training schedules and planning. Provides feedback on classroom trends and trainee’s performance. Maintains current knowledge of restaurant operations and systems? including new and/or upgraded systems, policies, and procedures, new products and initiatives in order to serve as a credible training consultant.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Education, HR or related field.
- 3-4 years of related training and facilitation experience, including stand-up presentation and public speaking. Restaurant/hospitality or retail industry experience preferred including experience with company-operated and franchise operated concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of training and development concepts, performance consulting and effective coaching.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of training concepts and theories, team building and needs analysis.
- Must possess strong skills in organization, time management, presentation, listening, facilitation, and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of CSC and field personnel in a professional manner and be flexible to meet diverse needs.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers and related software applications (Microsoft Office and email systems).
- Must possess strong business acumen.
- Requires the ability to translate and effectively communicate operational concepts into actionable information.
Ability to travel to restaurants and other locations approximately 50%-70% of time or as business needs require. Ability to speak and hear clearly on the telephone. Ability to operate a computer keyboard. (May qualify for vehicle expense reimbursement depending on actual travel requirements).