Speech Language Pathologist - Pediatric Outpatient
Are you a BIG KID at HEART? Then come and join us, where WORK meets PLAY!
Ivy Rehab Network, is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! We offer FT, PT, and PRN opportunities for speech and language therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy in outpatient and early intervention.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a great team of speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists. Help make a positive difference in the lives of children!
In our outpatient centers, speech language pathologists treat children from birth through age twenty-one, in a play environment. As a speech-language pathologist, you will work with children who have a variety of speech and language needs, including children who are using AAC, as well as children who receive feeding therapy. You must have a passion for working with children and their families and excel in a fast-paced setting. We are accepting applications from both experienced SLPs as well as CFYs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Graduate from an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Proof of current or pending state licensure in respective state
- Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete daily patient care, progress, and discharge notes in a timely manner
- Treat with integrity and compassion using evidence-based practices
- Engage with patients and teammates in support of our positive, inclusive care environment
- Oversee current patients’ schedules to ensure care completion
- Provide timely communication with referral sources, patients, and leaders
- Develop customized plans of care based on the most up-to-date, evidence-based practices and treatments
- Set and achieve professional goals and career growth
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonus incentives
- Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Industry-leading career & leadership advancement programs
- New graduate mentoring & onboarding
- World-class residencies & specialty programs
- Exceptional continuing education perks
- Unlimited use of MedBridge (online education platform)
- Community outreach and service initiatives
- Partnership opportunities for experienced clinicians to start-up, own, and lead their own clinic
WHO WE ARE
A Leading Provider of Outpatient Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 400+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, OH, RI, MA, NY, PA, DE), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 3,000 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 14 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 8,500+ patients - both adults and children - every day.
“It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.