* Act as a high-performing developer on Angular and . NET/Core projects
* The ability to analyze the existing webform and understand all functionality to be moved over to the UI and API, understand the dependencies between technical components.
* Perform standard release-based development under planned deadlines as well as investigate and resolve priority Production issues
* Follow guidance from senior team members regarding industry best practices, optimal coding techniques and emerging technologies
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline OR certificate from an accredited technical school/program in a related discipline or equivalent experience
* 5 years of hands-on . NET development experience with C# (VB. NET is a plus)
* Experience with Angular, MVC and Asp web forms.
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Git
* Experience with application development tools including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and Azure DevOps
* Experience working under an Agile/Scrum methodology
* Ability to design and develop application functionality using Microsoft Visual Studio and . NET technologies to accomplish project objectives
* Experience in translating business logic and requirements into technical designs and solutions. Writing clear and self-documenting code.
* Willingness to adhere to all coding standards as set forth by the Application Architects
* Effective research, diagnosis and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
* Effective verbal and written communication skills, communicating with stakeholders and team members.
* Self-motivator with the ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision
* Ability to establish effective working relationships at all organizational levels and across functional teams
* Ability be effective in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change frequently