We have an immediate need for an experienced Hardware Technician to join our growing team. In this role you will use your skills and expertise to perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or high-power areas in our research and development lab.
- Perform functional or parametric testing of electronic circuit boards or assemblies
- Use schematic analysis combined with standard electronic test techniques to perform failure analysis and root cause determination to a component level
- Troubleshooting and debugging both hardware and software
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of electronics design support to the successful completion of complex projects
- Generation of technical documentation
- Develops estimates for simple task duration, supporting the development of a project schedule and budget
- Participate in board bring up and debug for development phases.
- Military background
- Around 2-3 years of experience desired
- Excellent soldering skills
- Ability to operate standard types of electronic test equipment
- Familiar with Altium Development Tools
- Experience with embedded microprocessors and FPGAs desired
- Hands-on laboratory experience is critical and required. Specifically experience with Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required