Insight Global is looking for a 2 Research Support Coordinators for one of our largest healthcare clients in NYC. The Research Support Coordinator will be part of the Research Organization that is responsible for the large complex human clinical trials. They will be responsible for reviewing every study, compliance policies, IRB submissions, and clinical procedures and protocols. They are also responsible for identifying billable expenses, logging billing into CTMS and Epic systems. They are responsible for supporting the clinical trials from start to finish and bringing a positive energy to the team in a hybrid environment. These Coordinators will be expected to come onsite 1-2 times a week for the first 2 months of the role for training and then expected to come onsite 3 times a month.
* 2+ years experience in human clinical trial research coordination role
* Experience working with clinical trial protocols and identifying required clinical procedures and other area's necessary for review
* Experience with research billing and IRB submissions for regulatory processes
* Experience working with Epic of a competing EMR system such as Cerner or AllScripts
* Exposure to CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) such as RedCap or Metadata
* Strong communication etiquette, both oral and written, in person and remote