Imaging Tech Assistant
About the Job
At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Imaging Technical Assistant functions under the direction of the cath lab manager and patient flow coordinators for Cath/EP labs. The technical assistant provides safe, age appropriate care to the patients in accordance with Policy and Procedures. Maintains good working relationships with managers, staff and physicians. Assists Cath/EP staff with patient throughput, transportation of patients to and from the cath labs, room turnover, performs patient advocate functions, assists with supply and room stocking activities. Assists nursing in patient care activities.
Located Douglas Hospital - Imaging Department (Entry Level)
Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Required Minimum Education
- High school graduate or equivalent
Required Minimum Experience
- Prefer hospital experience
- CNA or EMT experience
- BLS certification required
Required Minimum Skills
- Demonstrates good communication skills and handwriting
- Must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language and display a positive attitude
- Ability to function well in stressful and emergency situations is essential. Personal time management skills are required
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!