Transition Excellence Specialist (Food Services)
The Transition Excellence Specialist (Food Services) will oversee services operating within the site Facilities teams across the Americas region. This position will focus on foodservice excellence, ensuring that the foodservice strategy meets the customer's needs across all accounts. This role will focus on driving and integrating excellence in customer service and food delivery, with a strong focus on the continuous improvement of the company's performance.
Additionally, the Transition Excellence Specialist (Food Service) will maintain a close relationship with the Food Services Excellence division for ISS to ensure that best practices are implemented across the account.
- Develop own skill base in line with agreed appraisal, take responsibility for increased performance, and ensure continued self-improvement
- Participate and embrace the development opportunities within the group
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- Report to the Excellence Director for this large, integrated facility management contract in the Americas region
- · Communicate effectively with colleagues within the Business Unit and across the company so that information is disseminated effectively and participate in project groups and meetings as required
- Promote the IFS model within the ISS community
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Demonstrated commercial and financial awareness in a service delivery environment
- 5+ years experience managing teams
- Help with transitions/ new account openings to optimize current accounts
- Must have strong organizational skills and knowledge of technology
- Providing communication support to clients during times of transition by answering questions and responding to concerns from employees
- Understands P&L and all aspects of the business.
- High-level understanding of all aspects of managing a people-based business and driving relationships
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across essential tasks and high-impact assignments.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills, will work with different clients continually
- Monitor and track transition metrics to evaluate and improve performance.
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers to ensure there is an adequate supply of materials needed for the transition process
- Proven track record of leading continual improvement, driving innovative solutions
- Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
- Experience in interfacing at all levels throughout an organization
- Business degree or certificate preferred
- Lead the strategic development of the food services program and drive continuous innovation.
- Understand and adapt continuously to client business drivers, challenges, and expectations
- Deliver "Best in Class" services aligned with the customer vision, principles, and service level requirements
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within the account
- Understand the contract terms and conditions and customer expectations at a detailed level and take ownership of the outcomes
- Establish process performance metrics around customer satisfaction and innovation. Manage talent and succession planning at all levels of the foodservice line to build and develop potential at all levels
- Provide excellent communication both internally and externally within the account
- Prepare an annual budget for your business unit for inclusion within the overall company budget
- Ensure internal controls mechanisms are in place and that operational, health and safety are carried out
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive, and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places, and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think, and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark