About the Job
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
This Warehouse Manager Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Assisting the General Manager by managing and executing all activities of the warehouse in support of the overall operation; promoting an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service throughout the warehouse operation at the Baltimore Washington International Airport.
Warehouse Manager Key Accountabilities:
• Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock merchandise
• Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse personnel
• Recruits and trains warehouse personnel
• Schedules warehouse operational hours to accommodate business requirements
• Supervises and delegates tasks to warehouse employees
• Places stock orders as required
• Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to vendors in a timely manner, before required deadlines
• Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors
• Adjusts prices (mark ups/ mark downs) as per the General Manager's instructions. Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
• Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
• Arranges monthly meetings with sales representatives to provide information to the General Manager regarding new products on the market and to obtain credit for damaged/outdated products
• Organizes all preparatory work for quarterly press counts and annual inventory
• Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two to four years of previous warehouse managerial experience
• Proficiency with SAP
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.