About the Job
WE'RE HIRING IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A one-time $300 hiring bonus
• A competitive rate of pay of $18 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• Parking and Transit reimbursement
This Warehouse Supervisor Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse, working with the merchandise and resolving issues using a retail management system; supervising the activities of subordinates, assigning responsibility for specified work; and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Supervisor to:
• Work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
• Work the evening shift from 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm
• Work a full-time schedule
Warehouse Supervisor Key Accountabilities:
• Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to stores
• Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
• Assists management in covering and running shifts
• Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
• Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and efficiently processes deliveries
• Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations
• Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the warehouse and stores (where applicable)
• Identifies damaged and expired products
• Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts
• Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company and Branch
• Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse
• Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
• Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory process
• Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
• Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
• Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
• Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate reports.
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
• Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships between associates and management
• Drives Company Vehicles
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with subordinates.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
• The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma.
• Requires a valid driver's license and meet company requirements for Safe Driving record
• Minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Discount of 20%
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer."
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly. #AF123