Retail Stock Associate Full-time
About the Job
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
A rate of pay of $16.90 per hour
A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
$300 sign-on bonus for joining out team
This Stock Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• General stock duties to include but not limited to: picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product, ordering product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean work area
• Working at Boston Logan International Airport
Team is counting on you as a Stock Associate to:
• Provide open availability to work any shift between the hours of 6:00 am to 9:00 pm, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
• Protects all company assets in the stock area including non-stock merchandise
• Provides a safe and clean environment for stock personnel
• Places stock orders as required
• Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines
• Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
• Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
• Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
• Notify management of out of stock merchandise
• Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms (where applicable)
• Assist in trash removal and recycling
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
• Effectively operate a cash register
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
• Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
• Stock merchandise
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
• Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns)
• Perform related work as assigned
• Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
• Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
• Work with other employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
• Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
• Write and acknowledge orders.
• Deliver merchandise to stores.
• Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
• Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
• Helps train new associates.
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
• Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
• Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
• Drive company vehicle as required.
• Perform related work as assigned.
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Minimum 6 months stock experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
• Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but not mandatory)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred
• Retail & customer service experience preferred
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.