Full Time Store Associate
About the Job
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
• A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Sales Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Helping others, understanding a customer's needs, and in turn provide an amazing customer service experience.
• Working at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
• Work a Full-Time Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm or 2:00pm to 12:00am
• Provide flexibility to work any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
Sales Associate Key Duties:
• Acknowledge and greet customers
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Effectively operate a cash register
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies, and special store loss prevention procedures
• Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
• Protect all company assets, stock merchandise in stores and backrooms
• Isolate, sort, and organize all damaged and outdated products and returns and inform management of any out of stock situations
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise, and trash removal
• Places stock orders, receive freight, load, and unload trucks
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
• Perform related work as assigned
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Ability to multi-task
• Be able to lift 40-50 pounds
• High endurance
• Ability to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Previous customer service/ cashier experience in a retail environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
• Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.