About the Job
Sales Managers are responsible for managing all revenue lines in their territory as well as engagement. You will be responsible for critical decision-making across the team, revenue forecasting and attainment, and career development and coaching of the reps on your team.
- Accountable. You know how to hold your team, stakeholders and yourself to a high level of performance and have the conversations to make that happen.
- Respectfully blunt. You have a track record of providing respectfully blunt feedback that helps produce actionable change in results.
- Knowledgeable in systems. A high level of systems knowledge is required for success in this role. This person must be able to navigate Salesforce, Looker, Hudl Admin, Outreach, Chorus and any other future system deemed necessary within the sales team. This knowledge requirement is deeper than surface-level familiarity.
- Team-oriented. You know that consistent, bi-directional feedback, is the best way to optimize our performance as a team.
- Proven. You're an inspirational leader with a history of exceeding quota through the adoption of the Challenger Sales Model.
- Help hire new Hudlies and level-up everyone on your team, creating and evangelizing new strategies to drive growth.
- Remove barriers that prevent us from achieving challenging, yet crucial goals in the high school sports space in North America.
- Build upon the sales reporting structure that we already have in place with new metrics that better illuminate how we are performing.
- Foster a culture of high accountability where you own your team's development and forecasts.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended [paid] parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.
- 1st Interview. Phone. Behavior and work history interview with a Recruiter.
- 2nd Interview. Video.Job fit interview with our Sr. Director of Competitive Sales.
- Project. We will ship you a project that is used to inform your final interview conversations.
- Final Interview. On-site. Two panel interviews with Competitive Sales Directors as well as our HR Business Partner.