Walmart Santa Ana, CA
About the Job
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and coordinate training (e.g., new hire orientation, CBL modules, web-based training, virtual classroom) for Distribution and/or Transportation associates
- Manage daily administrative functions of the HR office (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations, payroll)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics management experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience, including 1 year's experience managing human resource processes OR 1 year's Walmart Stores, Inc. Human Resources experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year's or more developing and facilitating training programs experience.
- 2 or more years' HR management experience.
- 3 or more years' Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- ASTD Training Professional certification.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year's supervisory experience.
- PHR or SPHR Human Resources Professional certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.