HPC Industrial Odessa, TX is looking for a Business Development minded Account Manager for our Oil & Gas Surface Rentals and Solids Control Division. This role will be responsible for wining new business, grow, expand and maintain revenues and numbers for our customers within an assigned territory, servicing our Solids Control and Surface Rentals division. Position may require travel away from home up to 25% of the time.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner.
- New revenue growth for the particular line of business as assigned within the assigned region or territory.
- Revenue growth must meet Company targets and must be consistent from year to year. Meet and exceed the outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Have Account ownership and designated revenue responsibility in assigned accounts; manage targeted accounts in respective line of business, maintain and grow client relationships, including follow up, support, problem solving, technical, regulatory and service recommendations.
- Conduct seminars, webinars, lunch and learns, customer visits to promote and grow the business.
- Act as the "Subject Matter Expert" and the go-to person for Solids Control services and Surface Rentals Equipment rentals.
- Participate in Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Business Development Meetings and Regional Sales Meetings.
- Work with the Sales Director in developing and implementing market strategies, market penetration and business goals and objectives for their assigned lines of business.
- Provide technical expertise with regards to planning & execution of Projects lines of business
- Collaborate with HPC Industrial Waste Projects and Remediation Services.
- Utilize CRM system (Salesforce) to document activities and call reports; build sales opportunity funnel and pipeline.
- Maintain company / contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive client base, including network prospects and cold calling.
- Conduct contractual and service negotiations with perspective and established clients on a continual basis.
- Collect competitor information to be reported at weekly sales meetings
- Address billing concerns; administer collections on outstanding payments with respect to delinquent accounts.
- Prepare detailed sales, new client and activity reports; also, to be communicated to the VP Sales and Sales Team at the weekly Sales meeting.
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25% including overnights.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years combination of city sales and fields sales experience in Oil & Gas field services required.
- 5+ years oilfield relevant sales experience required- surface rentals, solids control, drilling fluids.
- Hands-on, immersed into the details, roll up your sleeves, collaborative.
- Ability to present technical subject matter in person or virtually.
- Good industry and company knowledge, strong selling and negotiation skills to drive decision-making.
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through.
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Strong computer skills required (Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Contract, Proposal and document management experience.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing environment.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Actively participates in industry associations and related social functions.
40-years of sustainability in action. At HPC Industrial, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. HPC Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC Industrial is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology. Come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
HPC Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.