Why Work For Us?
Offering a culture of compassion, respect, appreciation, paid training, and so much more! As a LNA you will be crossed trained to provide patient care in their own homes and the nursing facilities we serve with hospice care. If you are interested in having more time for 1:1 patient care with an organization that is committed to employee success, please contact us and apply today. Offering virtual interviews and job shadows.
Service Areas:Southern New Hampshire.
- Performs duties within scope of license and within care plans.
- Works closely with care team on providing exceptional care and services; provides adequate communication to the team responsible for the patient.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients using mechanical devices; using safe techniques for transfers.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output and exercise; queuing patient for appropriate medications.
- Homecare experience.
- Positive experience with complex patients with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, COPD, cancer and joint/hip replacements.
- Ability to perform PT/INRs.
- NH LNA License.
- CPR Certification.
- Satisfactory criminal record.
- Satisfactory motor vehicle record.
We value diversity -- in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.