Process Improvement Engineer
About the Job
Employment Type:Full time
- Assists and participates in planning, defining, and validating workforce analytics, strategy, and methodology for the organization.
- Provides support in collaborating with key stakeholders and customer groups to determine general vision, data types, tools, and technology to measure performance.
- Optimizes tools, technology, and systems to help staff plan staffing and work more efficiently.
- Develops metrics, measures, reports, and dashboards to support key stakeholder and customer group needs.
- Measures and monitors performance, organizational effectiveness, and program impacts, through quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Identifies trends or issues
- Compares results against expected performance objectives.
- Identifies process improvements and redesigns processes based on performance metrics and reports.
* Bachelor s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
* Minimum of two (2) years of related Health Care, Process Improvement, Productivity, or
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of LEAN methodologies.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Excel skills are necessary. Understanding of
database query tools is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal, consultative and relationship building skills. Detail-oriented with
a high level of organizational skills.
* Flexibility with the ability to handle and prioritize competing and multiple
tasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
* Ability to quickly learn new applications and technical skills, including implementation
and administrator skills.
* Must be discrete and maintain the highest confidentiality with extremely sensitive data.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.