Waldorf Astoria Orlando is looking for a
to join the Front OfficeTeam!
Surrounded by Walt Disney Resort, this luxurious Forbes 4-Star property has 502 rooms, 30,000 square feet of banquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a pool, and in-room dining.
Various - must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Pay: $19. 45 per hour
Want to learn more?
What will I be doing?
As a Pre-Arrival Coordinator, you will oversee all office administration before and during a guests stay. Ensure that incoming guests (group and leisure) are proactively assigned according to requests whilst monitoring hotel inventory. Manage all incoming calls and distribute to appropriate departments. Provide prompt and courteous service to meet Hilton's high standards of quality.
- Prioritize daily room assignments for all incoming guests. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs whilst proactively managing hotel inventory. Pre-block all site visit rooms and communicate with appropriate sales managers regarding site visit needs. Directly assist groups with all rooming needs.
- Monitor hotel's text messaging platform and directly assist with guest's enquiries and requests.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English. Connect incoming calls to appropriate departments and handle all reservation / hotel enquiries directly.
- Field guest complaints. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts or room concerns, etc. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage -for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs