Chinese restaurant attendant中餐厅服务员2名
About the Job
This position is concerned with the efficient and professional service of food and beverages, while ensuring guests receive optimum service in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of this hotel and Hilton International.
1. To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
2. To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
3. To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.能够提出对酒店的运作及环境有益的意见或建议。
4. To actively promote the service and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
5. To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
6. Confidently knowing the food and beverage menu contents and be able to explain them in detail to guests.
7. Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
8. By completing checklist in product knowledge.
9. Be able to make suggestions on the menu that might suit guests of different nationalities.
10. By knowing menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
11. Confidently knowing opening hours of all restaurants & Hotel outlets.
12. Being able to recommend other restaurants & city attractions to Hotel guests.
14. Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance with coats, bags etc., and introduce yourself.
15. Ensure all guests are escorted to a table, asked if they would prefer smoking or non smoking.
16. Follow up any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t know the answer, check with your Manager.
17. Ensure all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
18. Make sure all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedure.
19. Take personal responsibility for the service experience of all guests in your designated area.
20. Smile & wish all guests a nice greeting as they enter & exit the restaurant, even if they are not designated to your section.
21. Give guest service the highest priority.
22. Display professional behavior at all times.
23. Avoid offensive or impolite language.
24. Report any accidents/incidents to the Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager.
25. Perform other related duties and special projects.
26. To undertake any other reasonable task or request as directed by the management.
27. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
1. Senior High School Education or specialty Hospitality .
2. 1-2 years in a managerial position in 4/5 Star category hotel
3. Good English skills.