Not going to Uni?
Check out a Hilton Management Apprenticeship!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Annual Salary of £23,000 (+£1.5k for London)
- Free healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career - Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Staff accommodation depending on availability
- Discounted car park
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
What will the role involve?
The Apprentice Management Programme is an alternative route to university that will support your development into a management career. This 3 year program is nationally recognised, and is both practical and interactive, aimed at developing talented and passionate people who will become inspirational leaders in Hilton.
You will start in a Supervisor position, where you will complete the Hospitality Supervisor L3 Apprenticeship, then progress on to the Hospitality Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship, as an Assistant Head of Department.
You will be supported by both Hilton and Lifetimes apprenticeship teams.
This particular vacancy is within the food and beverage department where you will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your Head of Department, and complete all aspects of the apprenticeship Programme.
This position will require you to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The estimated start date of this program is August-September 2022 however these dates are flexible
Who is this programme for?
To qualify for this programme you must
- Have 5 GCSE Grade C+/4+ (England) OR 5 National 5 Qualifications A-C (Scotland) including Math’s and English
- Have the right to work in the UK
- You must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for hospitality
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a hospitality role
- Some roles may require applicants to be 18+ for alcohol sales
Register your interest
Register your interest to get in touch with our recruitment team at Lifetime
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company