About the Job
The Resolution Specialist provides education and resolution to Club Members who need a better understanding of their ownership. As a member of this team your goal will be providing an outstanding level of customer service to our customers!
You will be responsible for handling escalated club member situations that require extensive research and/or involvement of another department and/or company partner/vendor. You will work with a member to come to a quick and satisfactory resolution while adhering to established compensation guidelines and maintaining the integrity of the programs. We vet resale requests from owners who have owned less than 12 months and re-engage member back to the program. You handle members who require extra assistance, listen to recorded calls and review ownership documents for research purposes when required. You document in writing, details of resolution directly to the member. You answer an internal service helpline supporting sales and resort operations with member questions. You also answer the helpline supporting Club Counselors and taking over calls when a supervisor is requested by a member. You assist with coordinating and responding to emails from internal and external customers. You research and confirm select Club Partner Perks requests that are submitted by the Club Counselor team. You resolve resort relocation and overbooking situations involving Club Members. You build and work Club cases in Salesforce and act as back up support for the Customer Relations Team to log & distribute complaints through Salesforce.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience handling email responses
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings until 10:00pm
- Time management skills and a self-motivated, multi-tasker with decision making and problem-solving skills
- Skilled and comfortable handling difficult customer situations
- Strong service mentality and thrive on solving difficult situations
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Associates Degree
- 6+ months experience as a club counselor
- Knowledgeable of the club program at Hilton Grand Vacations
- Proficient with VOICE and GEM
- Experience using Salesforce Case Management system
- Bilingual Spanish/English or Portuguese/English is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.