Security Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Provides outstanding customer service while checking owners/guests in and out of the property and responding to inquiries regarding services following our brand standards throughout the duration of their stay
Are you someone who enjoys protecting people! Come be a part of our team protect our owners/guest and Team members on our resort properties. Seeking a dynamic, dedicated teammate that is proactive and confident in making independent decisions.
As a Loss Prevention Officer Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience and ensures the safety and security of all resort owners/guests and Team Members through effective, hardworking, and professional services. Responsible for executing the position’s responsibilities and driving company success through performing the following activities to the highest standards:
- Performs periodic and random inspections of the building and grounds protecting property from theft, embezzlement, vandalism, fire, and accidents. Good understanding of emergency systems and alarm systems.
- Maintains inspection reports and records, advises management of deficiencies, as well as remedial or disciplinary efforts needed to modify deficiencies.
- Investigates all security incidents, accidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and prepares a complete report to include statements from involved parties and witnesses.
- Provides any needed assistance to team members, guest and owners within the department and company guidelines.
- Provides outstanding guest/owner service at all times including answering inquiries, advising traffic, providing directions, delivering packages, and information for general problem solving.
- Patrol of the interior and perimeter of resort to observe and identify. potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
- Perform basic first aid and CPR as needed.
- Carries out reasonable requests of management; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
To fulfill this role successfully, you possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Valid Driver License.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior law enforcement, security and/or military experience.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Able to work the overnight shift, any night of the week to include weekends and holidays.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Resort/hotel hospitality environment.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.