About the Job
As a Recreation Coordinator you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinate recreational programs on a day-to-day basis for all age groups according to needs and interests of guests/owners, resort requirements, and seasonal opportunities
- Plan, coordinate, and instruct specific classes, activities and events, including special events, holiday programs, competitions, mixers, and other group activities
- Supervise pool activities, towel inventory control, and all other activity common areas
- Preparing and facilitating the organized activities as outlined in our Activities Program.
- Must be able to tolerate & work in outdoor temperatures and environment.
- Public speaking on a microphone, cash handling, water slide attending and general clerical/administrative duties may also be required.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 1 year related experience in hospitality, Cruise Ships, Summer Camps, DJ Entertainer/entertainment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible to work any day of the week and any shift, including weekends and holidays
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum of 2 years of practical recreation experience
- 1 year of concierge work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.