Overnight Security Associate
About the Job
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive individual that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions.
As a Security Associate you'll ensure the safety and security of all resort owners/guests and Team Members through effective, proactive, and professional services. Responsible for executing the position’s responsibilities and driving company success through performing the following activities to the highest standards:
- Performs periodic and random inspections of the building and grounds protecting property from theft, embezzlement, vandalism, fire, and accidents. Good understanding of emergency systems and alarm systems.
- Maintains inspection reports and records, advises management of deficiencies, as well as remedial or disciplinary efforts needed to modify deficiencies.
- Investigates all security incidents, accidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and prepares a complete report to include statements from involved parties and witnesses.
- Provides outstanding guest/owner service at all times including answering inquiries, providing directions, delivering packages, and information for general problem solving.
- Patrol of the interior and perimeter of resort to observe and identify. potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
- Perform basic first aid and CPR as needed.
- Carries out reasonable requests of management; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to patrol the property for 8-9 hours at a time
- Ability to greet and interact with guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Have full and open availability and can work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Must have previous computer experience and excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills to write incident reports.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior security experience in the hotel/hospitality industry.
- Military or law enforcement background
- Current First Aid/CPR certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.