Houseperson - Bay Club
About the Job
What will I be doing?
Provide excellence in cleaning services to guest and owner units, offices, lobby, and common areas throughout the property. Commitment, dedication to our Spirit of Service and a professional image is always expected to be displayed towards our guests and team members.
- Promptly respond to requests from guests and other departments, including information about resort services, activities, and local attractions
- Ensure that all items delivered to the guest rooms are clean and in working order
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public area or guest rooms
- Remove used and replace with new all linens, towels and necessary products and supplies Transport clean and dirty linen to and from Operations and the Buildings
- Properly maintain work carts/stations to optimize appearance and efficiency
- Ensure resort follows all federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA
- Cleans guest corridors, landings, stairwells, delivers guest requests, vacuuming, carpet cleaning and heavy cleaning of all assigned units, offices, and public areas in compliance with all standards of quality and productivity
- Reports suspicious activity to the Security Department
- Ensures all assets and supplies for the department are securely stored at all times in a neat and orderly fashion
- Assists management in maintaining an accurate inventory of linen and supplies
- Promptly turns in all lost and found items after being accurately tagged and identified
- Follow daily assignments
- Properly utilizes the key Traka box system and adheres to the “Resort Issued Key Policy”
- May be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Management
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
A team-first attitude!
To fulfill this role successfully, you'll need to possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Adapt communication style to suit different audiences, efficiently communicating with supervisors, coworkers, and guests in English
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests
- Follows company’s philosophies, policies, and procedures and able to effectively communicate them to appropriate departments
- Physically able to work from ladder, move furniture, operate cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general cleaning chemicals
- Work in various environmental factors such as humidity, heat, cold, dust, and noise
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hospitality industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.