Front Desk Clerk
About the Job
As a Front Desk Clerk you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our service culture and driving company success through performing the following duties to the highest standards:
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of the property and responding to their requests.
- Inputs information into the computerized reservations' system to update and maintain records.
- Accesses reservation system to resolve unit availability and assists guests with reservations or changes as required.
- Generates invoices and collects monies due through the rental program and through merchandise sales. Maintains safety deposit boxes.
- Receives housekeeping and maintenance requests or work orders and contacts accurate departmental personnel.
- Prepares and consistently restocks the front desk with supplies including preparing arrival packets.
- Provides information on area attractions and resort amenities. Type correspondence and reports for management as needed.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successful, you possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the English speaking to communicate both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers, and fully comprehend job assignments.
- Must be able to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice in order to meet business demands.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to meet deadlines and demands
- Prior cash handling and data entry experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior hospitality or related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.