Direct Sales Executive
About the Job
Team Members will work in Orlando and will transisiton back into our Metro West office. This role will require the ability to leverage and demonstrate a high business acumen intended drive exceptional results. Candidates must demonstrate a high competency of HGV products, positioning, and deliver on superior service. Team members will be responsible for following all production and effort-based guidelines while maintaining Hilton Grand Vacations values.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, collaboratively, and with key partners across the organization. Such as, but not limited to, Marketing, Club, Business Management, and on-site offices.
- Must have basic technical abilities to navigate programs such as Salesforce, Chorus, E-worksheet, RingCentral, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Successfully has demonstrated high level of productive timeshare sales and business acumen in a multi-functional organization such as HGV. Team member has also successfully shown the ability to build meaningful and productive relationships with their member base
- Ensure a fluid business relationship and a “One Team” mentality through constant communication with the Sales Leaders, and all supporting departments.
- Team members will be capable of delivering on stated goals and objectives of the role.
- Identify challenges and provide innovative solutions to ensure budgeted targets are achieved.
- Participates in all scheduled sales meetings and trainings via platforms such as Microsoft Teams Meetings, Ring central, etc.
- Ensure sales are closed and sustained through the CRM process.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
- Our Mission and Values
- Internal growth opportunities
- We provide paid training both in the classroom and on site
- Consistent day-to-day responsibilities
- Being part of an industry leader in the hospitality field
Types of Candidates We’re Looking For:
- Communication & partnership skills
- Sales experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, and holidays.
- A sharp professional image with the ambition to make things happen
- Active Real Estate License
- 2+ years of timeshare experience
Explore a grand career with Hilton Grand Vacations − where inspiration takes you places!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.