About the Job
In search of an individual with a friendly personality, enjoys being outdoors; has a sincere smile. Does the idea of helping guests with their luggage while sharing with them all the lively amenities to enjoy at our resort...join our team and WOW each guest.
What will I be doing?
Bellperson & Valet Attendants, greet, escort owners/guests to rooms ensuring guest happiness; keeping up with the desk area! Open doors, assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property while driving company success through performing the following activities to the highest standards:
- Greet & assist every guest building an unusually memorable arrival and departure experience. Know and use members names, preferences, and routines. Develop a personal connection with each member. Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and property services and activities provided for guests' use. Delivers messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and other requested items.
- Retrieving, transporting, organizing and storing of luggage in designated area. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Driving/parking/retrieving all types of passenger vehicles (including those with automatic or manual transmissions). Assisting guests with directions. arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors. Record advance transportation request as needed; communicate parking procedures.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises. Reports any problems or unusual activities to management, being a Safety & Security advocate. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Team Members, customers and patrons.
- Special projects as directed by leadership; responding to all guest requests to ensure client satisfaction; Willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, applicants possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 6 months Customer service experience
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog), with or without reasonable accommodations.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 6+ years prior Bellperson & Valet experience
- Resort, Hotel hospitality industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.