A/C Maintenance Engineer
About the Job
What will I be doing?
As an A/C Technician you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to customer calls and complaints to accurate temperature conditions in a positive, tactful and timely manner.
- Supervise public space temperature making appropriate adjustments when vital and start/stop fans as required. Work well with the Supervising Engineer and assist in start-up, shut down and operation of all HVAC equipment.
- Visually inspect gauges, dials and mechanical equipment. Repair, maintain and fix electrical equipment, pumps, electrical motors, cooling towers, building automation systems, water treatment levels, split systems, heat pumps, commercial package units, HVAC controls, refrigeration equipment, kitchen equipment in accordance with wiring diagrams, schematics, operations manuals and manufacturers' maintenance instructions.
- Respond to customer requests throughout the facility to make the vital electrical repairs and/or to accommodate the customer’s electrical needs in a timely and courteous manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance and testing of all electrical systems, subsystems and equipment, including disassembly, replacement, cleaning, and repair. Repair, maintain and trouble-shoot electrical equipment in accordance with wiring diagrams, schematics, operations manuals and manufacturers' maintenance instructions.
- Maintain light fixtures throughout the facility by replacing burned out light bulbs and/or making vital repairs/replacements to the light fixtures on a routine and regular basis to sustain lighting standards.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by leadership.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years of facilities maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead.
- HVAC and Electrician Certifications.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 5-7 years or more of related experience
- Current State’s driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.