Bloom into a new career with Hertz!
The Hertz Corporation is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the need of a Customer Experience Professional. A qualified candidate will need to be capable of performing multiple functions at once and to move seamlessly through the operations while providing customers with the greatest customer service possible throughout their rental experience. They will be outgoing and always looking for the next opportunity to provide award winning customer service to all our customers while also working closely with their peers to ensure that the right equipment is ready and available. Starting pay for this part-time role is $19/hr.
This position will also offer a wealth of growth and development to the right candidate as they will be getting the opportunity to work in multiple functions within the organization. You could start your day working at the company’s front counter assisting customers with their transactions and end your day performing lot checks and verifying replenishment so that your peers have everything they need to meet customer needs.
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail
- Persuasively selling optional services while using approved sales techniques to disclose rates, terms and conditions of rental and obtain customer signatures
- Assist gold customers with rentals
- Update Gold board with incoming reservations and prep vehicles for easy access for our preferred customers
- Deliver next level Customer Experience to our highest level of customers resulting in brand loyalty and the highest level of satisfaction
- Processing customer rental returns, including providing an invoice and a full explanation of their charges
- Inspect vehicle and record any new damage or major cleaning requirements and complete required documentation.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Complete necessary rental information when customers are leaving the lot by scanning and checking the rental agreement using the handheld unit, checking customer identification, and scanning the vehicle asset tag
- Maintain location and company security measures to mitigate theft of company assets; perform sight monitoring of lot; ensure smooth transition of vehicles exiting through security gate
- Working in both indoor and outdoor environments year around to meet the specific needs of the location and the customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Passion for customer service with 100% customer focus
- 2 year of customer service experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and have good organizational skills
- Allowed to legally drive a vehicle
- Ability to work any schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays based on the demands of the business
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Experience in dealing directly with customers (i.e. inquiries, disputes, adjustments, etc.)
- 4 Years of customer service experience with 2 years of sales experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading.The Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.