At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
We are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Support the Int’l Product Marketing Manager to implement the Product Marketing strategy 2023 for our HelloFresh Market offering across all international markets
- Execute Product Marketing campaigns across all our channels (CRM, digital platforms (web/app), offline) in alignment with 12 local markets
- Enable & steer creative asset production (copy, design, photo) from end-to-end
- Initiate A/B testing, evaluate results, and produce insights to be shared internationally
- Initiate and coordinate consumer research and competitor analysis to identify key opportunities for Product Marketing growth areas
What you’ll bring
- Interest and experience in Product Marketing, ideally in a digital environment, with notions understanding of tailoring communication across channels
- Excellent clear communication skills, and a positive hands-on mindset
- Excited about navigating topics within a global organization across multiple functions, products, and teams simultaneously
- A structured approach to problem-solving, including problem definition, hypothesis development, testing, analysis, evaluation of results, and recommendation
- Project management skills, with the ability to deliver on time and quality
- Data savvy with an analytical mindset
- A team player who is eager to learn is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Passionate about the HelloFresh brand and immensely curious about the future possibilities for how the product will change the way people eat forever
- Located in Berlin
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.