Registered Nurse - PCU, Palm Bay Hospital, Full Time 7\:00a - 7\:00p
Health First Palm Bay, FL
About the Job
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship. Nursing care is provided to the individual patient based upon cultural, spiritual and age specific needs.
- Appropriate delegation and supervision of patient care activities within the healthcare setting.
- Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current evidence based practice.
- Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to meet standards.
- Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
- Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed by the plan of care.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and individual needs.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved school of nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current Florida RN licensure
- Current AHA BLS/CPR required
- Current AHA ACLS required within 90 days of start date