Physical Therapist - Holmes Regional Medical Center, Rehab Services, Full Time
Health First Melbourne, FL
About the Job
To be fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by providing exceptional health care in a professional manner.
- Maintains patient safety at all times by ensuring compliance with precautions and documenting all current precautions and changes in status.
- Evaluates patients thoroughly and documents evaluations according to applicable guidelines, standards and policies.
- Provide patients with effective treatments that progress them towards their goals and documents treatments according to applicable guidelines, standards and policies.
- Provides patients, family and staff with education regarding therapy services related to the patients needs.
- Demonstrates financial responsibility by meeting patient scheduling requirements, ensuring productivity targets are met, and utilizing their time, supplies and support staff responsibly.
- Knowledge and use of proper lifting and body mechanics.
- Completion of a discipline appropriate degree from an accredited program/college
- Current Florida license to practise as a Physical Therapist
- Basic computer skills
- Current AHA BLS/CPR required