Nurse Tech - Viera Hospital, Per Diem, MICU
Health First Brevard County, FL
About the Job
To provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service by assisting licensed personnel in providing direct nursing care under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Collects, records and reports accurate patient information.
- Demonstrates sterile technique in required procedures.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural and individual needs.
- Uses and cares for equipment and supplies economically.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of at least first semester in a RN/LPN program AND meets one of the following criteria
- Currently enrolled in a RN/LPN program
- Has completed an RN/LPN program and is awaiting GN status (not to exceed 120 days)
- Has failed initial Florida nursing licensure examination and is awaiting 2nd attempt/results of second attempt (not to exceed 120 days)
- Current AHA CPR/BLS