Monitor Tech HUC- CCH, PCU 2N CCH, Per Diem
Health First Cocoa Beach, FL
About the Job
To be fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by\: demonstrating ability to effectively and efficiently operate cardiac monitors under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Runs and places rhythm strips in designated place. Identifies and reports arrhythmias.
- Performs quality EKG tracing and performs Stat EKGâ€™s.
- Maintains census board on the nursing unit with appropriate accurate information. Maintains Patient chart order.
- Admits, discharges and transfers patients in a timely manner.
- Coordinates appointments and transportation as needed for patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete dysrhythmia course with at least 80% passing grade and completion of 80 clinical hours.
- Completion of a Health Unit Coordinator course or enrolled within 6 months of hire.
- Current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card.
- Successful completion of Health Unit Coordinator Certification Exam within one year of hire preferred.