About the Job
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness.
Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: 20625 59th Pl S, Kent, WA 98032
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite - including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities for multiple stakeholders.
- Experience as first point of contact for visitors and callers.
- Skilled in giving presentations and training for small groups.
- Great organizational and event planning skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Kronos is a plus!
- Date Entry using 10 key calculator.
HD Supply Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Perform various day-to-day administrative duties to provide support to the operation.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Tracks and updates time in Kronos for associates' hours, vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audit, stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the position.
- Sets up new job accounts for customers and maintains accounts receivable files on customers.
- Creates manifests to customer purchases.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick-up and delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate personnel.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Broad computer knowledge preferred.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience a plus.