Technical Account Analyst
About the Job
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Technical Account Analyst? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Technical Account Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Technical Account Analyst is a trusted business advisor that supports the maturity of the ITSM business values and aligns to the customer’s priorities. The role supports the education, adoption, maturity, management and customer relationship relating to the ITSM foundation, (including, but not limited to) enterprise Asset & Lifecycle Management, Incident, Problem, and Change Management. The role will require technical understanding of the division and Corporate critical application and business services including High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
The role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders including the division personnel, facility IT leaders, corporate IT executives, and other technology professionals. The role is responsible for facilitating and executing SMO work intake requirements, gathering and analyzing information, facilitating collaboration across ITG teams and providing consultation on products and processes to ensure objectives are met and value is delivered.
The role supports the processes and identifies areas for improvement. The role may identify and articulate needs to be submitted to the project portfolio and/or enhancements. The role partners with the colleagues to advocate IT service management priorities to the product owners and influence long-term strategy. The role reviews documentation for both internal processes and user guides. This role requires strong communication skills and a high level of situational confidence. The role must display executive presence, confidence, and critical thinking for service management transformation.
- Understanding of the IT service management industry
- Understanding of the organizational, communication, business analysis, project management, and problem solving skills
- Aware of /Supports project go-lives to ensure ITSM process standards are followed and documented
- Participates in HCA Enterprise Asset Management team to understand the automation solutions, ensure
- compliance, identify improvements, and extend capabilities
- Collaborates with HCA Enterprise ITSM Process Owners/Analysts to ensure adherence to policies
- Supports Change Advisory Board advisor and Emergency Change escalation focal
- Attends ITSM-related meetings in the HCA divisions and corporate departments
- Travels to the division’s facilities regularly, to include Corporate and other divisions as necessary
- Identifies and recommends process and project improvements
- Recommends measured KPI reporting to support process improvements across management teams
- Participates in Lean Six Sigma and iProcess best practices.
- Continually seeks to improve technical, consulting, and professional skills as they relate to all areas of the service management organization through attending classes, providing support to clients as requested, and keeping up to date on industry standards.
- Contributes to team success by collaboration and engagement
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 1+ year of experience in relevant work – Required
Other Required Qualifications:
- ITIL Certification, preferred
- ServiceNow experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery concepts, preferred
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma concepts, preferred
- Understanding of project management methodology and deliverables, preferred
- Understanding of use case analysis and workflow design
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to collaborate with personnel at all levels of the enterprise in a succinct, cooperative and effective manner, in a variety of media and formats
- Understanding of conflict management and negotiation skills to consistently achieve “win-win” results
- High energy, ambitious self-starter with an aptitude for learning and customer focus
- Mission driven and Healthcare Inspired
HCA Healthcare’s Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that follows our mission statement which begins by saying “above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Technical Account Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.