DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do. Galen’s fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Bonus Pay Opportunities
- Mental Health coverage
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital. Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and commitment is created and sustained through the development of all employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students’ success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we’d love to talk!
Campus Operations Manager Position Overview
- Responsible for the day-today operation and cohesive functioning of the various administrative departments.
- Responsible for communicating with the Campus Dean and Main Campus Admissions, Financial Aid, Bursar, and Registration departments regarding potential, current, and graduating student issues.
- Maintain familiarity with internal policies and procedures and abides by regulatory guidelines as established by the appropriate organizations.
- Responsible for recruitment, scheduling, counseling, and performance evaluation of all administrative services employees with main campus leadership.
- Oversee invoice processing, petty cash management, deposits, and other reconciliations at the campus level.
- Compile, prepare, and submit all necessary paperwork to Human Resources for new and existing employees as needed or as requested by the Human Resources department.
- Functions as the human resources coordinator for the local campus. Responsible for biweekly time and attendance reports, employee files, employee on-boarding, and requirements for employment.
- Coordinate all processes involved in on-campus events.
- Advise the Dean on all administrative matters and maintain a proactive approach to maintaining campus physical space, office morale and internal consistency.
- Facilitate the creation of student friendly quarterly class schedules in conjunction with clinical availability as directed by the Dean and program directors and coordinators.
- Facilitate communications between the academic and administrative services of the College to enhance productivity, maintain a positive working environment, and enhance productivity maintain a positive working environment and enhance customer service for students.
- Coordinate and assign activities related to quarterly orientation and graduation, and admission testing (PAX/ATI TEAS) .
- Coordination of student evaluations of courses, services and faculty.
- Coordination of Galen Campus Facilities safety plan at local campus sites.
- Coordination of monitoring Galen’s equipment and supply inventory at local campus sites.
- Responsible for fielding non-academic complaints and solving problems as appropriate when campus personnel are unable to do so.
- Perform other duties as needed to support the administrative services of the campus.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or related area. Master’s Degree in Higher Education Administration or master’s degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive management experience desired, with a preference to experience in postsecondary education.
- Highly organized and possess ability to constantly multi-task between departments and projects.
Physical/Mental Demands & Work Environment: To sit and work on a computer for eight hours. Need to be able to move about the office to observe and manage multiple departments.
Degree of Supervision: Minimal
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my actions.
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in everything I do.
At Galen College of Nursing, we offer a unique educational experience we call Pure Nursing. With a focus on nursing education, our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master's Degrees. Our baccalaureate degree in nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate and master’s degree in nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen’s accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.