DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do. Galen’s fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we’d love to talk!
Galen College is looking for an Admissions Representative that will serve as the main point of contact for students throughout the enrollment process.
- Maintain communication with prospective online student inquiries via phone calls, emails, text, and document follow-up in CampusVue and Salesforce
- Follow-up with all prospective students who have received an admissions appointment through the enrollment process on a weekly basis to assist with any student-related issues
- Guide students through the online campus enrollment process and ensure all documentation (transcripts, financial aid, RN license, etc.) is received, as required
- Consult with Registrar and Financial Aid staff to assist students, as needed
- Notify students of acceptance into the program, and orient students to College policies, course registration, and the online learning environment
- Develop and implement strategies to increase enrollment at Galen using solutions-based consultative engagements
- Maintain an inquiry database and reports in CRM and CampusVue to provide reporting and projections regarding lead flow and development, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or social sciences or related experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated prior experience in enrollment of students in a college or academic setting preferred
- College admissions experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience with CampusVue and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and technical skills
- Strong phone presence and excellent customer services skills required
- Entrepreneurial attitude to meet performance goals
- Ability to work independently, as well as with faculty, staff, and administration
- Proven leadership ability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work some evening and weekends
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my actions.
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in everything I do.
We are Galen College of Nursing. Our focus is nursing education and our students’ success is all that matters. We offer a unique educational experience we call Pure Nursing. Our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen’s accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.