Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Med Surg and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Med Surg opening and continue to learn!
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Med/Surg patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse License
- Registered Nurse Diploma
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what you’ve been seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters. We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare. We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named by Becker’s Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great orthopedic programs. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Med Surg opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.