Managers thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a(an) Manager Diagnostic Imaging for our HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital team where excellence creates excellence.
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply for our Manager Diagnostic Imaging role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Manager of Diagnostic Imaging to join our friendly team of imaging professionals. As our Manager, you will manage the operations, policies, and procedures of the Diagnostic Imaging department. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. We prioritize patient care activities, if you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity.
Your duties and responsibilities may include:
- You will oversee delivery of all Diagnostic Imaging procedures and services to neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
- You will interact with administration, medical staff and department directors to provide quality patient care.
- You will participate in Quality Improvement activities as needed to continually improve their department’s performance
- You will continually strive to make productive use of time through careful coordination of daily tasks, setting priorities and reducing non-essential interruptions in order to complete the job during the allocated time.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate’s Degree in Radiology; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid Radiology Technologist license through the State of Florida; ARRT Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a Diagnostic Imaging modality
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instruction, PC skills
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the area’s only Pediatric ER as well as the only open heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the area’s premier employers is due, in no small part, to the environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented colleagues. We are located on Florida’s Nature Coast in a great community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you’d like to be a part of, we hope you’ll consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA Healthcare as a(an) Manager Diagnostic Imaging.Unlock your leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.