Physical Therapist (PT) - Inpatient (Per Diem)
About the Job
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Standard Hours: 1
Job Shift: Shift 1
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital is a 122-bed, general acute care community hospital located in Torrington, Connecticut, that serves as a regional health care resource for the 100,000 residents of Litchfield County and Northwest Connecticut. CHH offers personalized attention from an expert team of caregivers and physicians that utilize advanced technology and clinical partnerships in a convenient, safe and comfortable patient environment.
We’re seeking a talented and caring Physical Therapist (PT) for our inpatient team at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse patient population with a wonderful team atmosphere with experienced clinicians. Under the direction of the Director of Rehabilitation Services, the Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates, plans, and administers medically prescribed Physical Therapy treatments to patients.
- Performs a comprehensive physical, psychosocial, and safety assessment of assigned patients as evidenced by clinical documentation and develops a Plan of Care to promote optimum function and safety as documented in the clinical record.
- Plans for and provides skilled physical therapy treatment, reassessing the patient’s status on each visit and ensuring quality of care as documented in the clinical record and coordinates patient care with other clinical team members ensuring optimal patient care and communication as noted in the clinical record.
We offer a team-oriented structure, a comprehensive continuing education program, an excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth throughout our network. In addition we have Special Interest Groups that assist with evidence based clinical knowledge to advance your skills!
- Flexible scheduling & competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Clinical specialty opportunities
We believe in high standards. These standards allow us to bring out the very best in our clients and our staff.
- BS Degree in physical therapy (PT).
- Current state PT license.
- CPR certification.
- Open to recent graduates.
- 2 years of clinical experience preferred with a varied patient population.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.