Nurse Practitioner / PA – Pain Management Interventional
About the Job
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday - Friday
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford Healthcare has a new opportunity available for an Interventional Pain Management Advanced Practitioner to join our talented Interventional Pain Management team in the Fairfield region. Our primary outpatient practice is located in our new Spine Wellness Center in Westport, CT with a satellite location in Milford, CT. Joining the Spine Wellness Center team offers an opportunity to practice with a multi-disciplinary approach including Neurosurgery, Neurology, Rehab, Nutrition, Behavioral Health and Wellness service.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The Pain Management Advanced Practitioner will work in an outpatient setting, M-F 5 8’s, helping to build a busy spine care specialty office by providing interventional pain management for patients.
- Responsibilities include seeing new patients, follow ups, and providing injections.
- A dedicated researcher who assists with protocols.
- A holistic patient care model that encompasses the entire spine care continuum including pain management, surgical interventions, and weight loss.
- A culture that fosters continual growth and development for providers.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Pain Management Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required. Experience practicing as an Advanced Practitioner is highly preferred. Pain management, injection, orthopedics, neurosurgery, rheumatology, or primary care experience is highly preferred.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE apply today!