DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 29
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Every Mon, Wed, Fri 8:30a-5p. Will rotate 10a-6:30p as needed to cover CT tech in X-ray. Will rotate into CT 7:30a-4p and as needed. Every other Sat 9-3p and Sun 10-2p.
*New Hires Eligible For Sign-On Up To $5,000!*
*Willing to train registered RT (R) in CT, would need to obtain CT certification within 12 months of start date.*
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
- Performs CT scans according to section protocols, patient history and clinical information. Provides patient care and assists physicians with special CT procedures.
- Operates equipment and performs diagnostic and therapeutic CT procedures on patients according to established protocols to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment. Reports to Unit Leader.
- High School Graduate required. Graduated from an AMA accredited Radiography program.
- ARRT credentialed Radiology Technologist required.
- Connecticut state Radiographer license required.
- Maintain continuing education unit.
- Knowledge of cross-section anatomy preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.