Work Flow Controller Picking 1st Shift
Hanes Brand Inc Laurel Hill, NC
About the Job
Responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the Picking Department.
- Assigns work to employees.
- Tracks flow of work and approves completed work as necessary.
- Ensure proper and efficient operation of assigned area.
- Provides input and feedback to employees regarding performance.
- Reports any significiant production or personnel problems to supervisor.
- Trains new employees.
- Expedites rush orders as necessary.
High School diploma.
1 - 3 years picking experience.
Excellent leadership skills is a must.