About the Job
GEAR FOR SPORTS ® continuously strives to provide our customers with the very best service, product and decoration. To that end, we have built the industry's largest in-house design team and exclusive patent-pending decorating capabilities that are unmatched and unavailable to our competitors. Our powerful family of recognized brands offers customers more options of high quality sportswear, headwear and accessories. Additionally, our state-of-the-art facilities enable us to produce over 70,000 decorated garments a day.
Our new hires will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Gear for Sports is a great place to work!
Position starts at $13.39 per hour, and is eligble for efficency based raises!
The receiver unloads trailers by hand and sorts out cases for put away in the warehouse. Must identify and resolve receiving related issues. Assist with all Receiving operations. Works to create the most accurate receipts possible to insure that products are delivered on time to our customers.
- Maintains quality and quantity of work processed in a fast paced environment
- Safely operate a forklift without assistance
- Continually monitor quality, seeking solutions to inventory discrepancies
- Ability to effectively hand off information to department lead
- Ability to sort, and record trailers accurately
- Ability to collect data using RF scanners
- Must be able to adapt and respond to frequent changes in department priorities
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required