Sure Sort Superuser
About the Job
Responsible for processing totes at the Sure Sort machines. The OPEX Sure Sort is a robotic item sorter that handles complex variables and delivers items into assigned order bin locations in a single pass. The Superuser is the First Responder to assist the machine Induct operators and wranglers in safely operating up to 3 Sure Sort machines safely and at the highest efficiency possible.
Sunday through Wednesday schedule.
630am to 430pm each day
- Using Sure Sort Control Systems and Conveyor Control Systems, the Superuser will troubleshoot all issues with processing orders and machine functionality, including:
- Resolve and Clear jams
- Resolve kick outs and oversized items
- Superuser will assist maintenance with daily and minor machine adjustments and upkeep including:
- Ibot battery life
- Product stuck in process or Ibot failing to unload
- Ibot Removal and Install as needed
- Notify Maintenance as needed
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Lifted/Carried - 50 lbs. occasionally
- Pushing/Pulling required throughout the work day - max force 50 lbs.
- Standing/Walking required throughout the work day
- Visual Acuity required to discern letters or numbers at a given distance .