About the Job
Carry out all necessary functions to receive and ship finished goods to include verification of sku's order numbers, and other related information to ensure accuracy of inbound/outbound shipments. Generate appropriate legal documents to receive and ship cases. To include coordination of dock activities and carrier communication as directed by supervisors.
- Analyze the Amazon work order process using the SAP application.
- Release work orders from SAP daily to satisfy customer requirements.
- Update daily spreadsheets to evaluate production on the Amscomatic Machines.
- Update Management daily on Amazon efficiencies and volumes.
- Monitor Ecomm orders daily and direct work flow of Amazon / Ecomm to the production floor.
- Monitor the Citrix application process to ensure accuracy in reporting employee daily performances.
- Be able to provide overall department coverage when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of WMI2013 system.
- Knowledge of SAP Application.
- Knowledge of all activities that should be performed for the assigned area of operation.
- Must have excellent math skills, computer skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Regular attendance is required.