Spec Open Stock
About the Job
Responsible for coordinating all tasks involved with the smooth daily operations in the department. Ensure all expectations and schedules are met. Report any issues with staying on schedule to supervision. Incumbent will utilize computer systems to execute all aspects of the processes in the area. Specialist will be responsible for the timely communication of any issues or schedule changes. Review inventory position daily and weekly against requirements. Cross training in other areas may be required.
Monday- Friday 11:30pm to 7:30am
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Job related knowledge should include specific processes within the department.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of WMS.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Basic leadership skills and a good working relationship with peers needed.
- Must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and be able to work under stress.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business is required.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be available to work overtime and work at satellite facilities as needed.
- May be required to operate powered equipment such as high reach, forklift and or a powered pallet jack.