About the Job
This position's main function is to maintain inventory of all hangtags, stickers, and all pre-price tickets for customer orders including sample orders Assist several departments with production related issues and/or questions.
- Process Domestic and international shipments via Campus Ship UPS (Design, sourcing, etc.)
- Customs compliance: international shipping invoice creation
- Review hot list for, NSF, Jack Beannie, Decotex and ASI to look out for needed supplies and Pre-Price; requiring filling supply request
- Creation and updating of VAS sheets based on vendor compliance manual
- Maintain customer supplied Pre-Price cabinet by keeping up the logbook and working with ASA's.
- Print special Pre-Price for Kohl's and Disney requiring cutter.
- Print carton ID's for packaging
- Cycle count supplies and use supplies ordered Log - use spreadsheet and monthly inventory to keep record of usage and make sure we receive all ordered trims
- Run the Heritage report to track status of orders (MTO)
- Assist with packaging training manual
- Assist in packaging when needed
- Retail - pack configurations, set up orders, print labels/paperwork, make changes, group move and ship completion process. (For in-house and sources)
- Order quick turn Pre-Price from fine line for both Lenexa and Near shore. and keep track of UA supplies
- Assist in Researching retail charge backs.
- Responsible for ordering and shipping all MTO trims for the Spring and Fall season
- Printing of PGA color carton labels for the Lenexa facility and assist other facilities
High School Diploma or GED required
Proficient in MS Office Suite or related software
Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred